Growing businesses often need financing to expand their operations. Your business may need to purchase equipment, bulk inventory, real estate, and building improvements. You also may need to buy out partners or acquire an existing business. SBA loans allow certain customers to be considered for loans who may not qualify for traditional bank loans. Security Bank is an SBA Preferred Lender, which means that we are authorized to approve, fund, and service most SBA loans. We have the resources to make the process hassle-free and transparent as possible.
- Lower monthly payments due to longer terms than traditional loans
- Lower down payment requirements than traditional loans
- Can still qualify if there is a shortfall of collateral
- Refinance existing loans to lower monthly payments and improve business cash flow
- Start-up businesses and a variety of industries can be considered