Manage your accounts on your schedule. Business Online Banking is always open.
- Free service to our business customers
- Instant access to deposit, savings, and loan balance information
- View detailed account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make a loan payment
- Pay bills through bill pay service (view demo)
- View checks and account statements
- Contact the bank via email
- Place a stop payment on a check
Visit our Security Tips section for information about banking safely online.
How can I get Business Online Banking?
To enroll, a Business Online Banking Enrollment Form and Service Agreement must be completed.
- In Person: You can visit any Security Bank location and a Personal Banker will help you complete the agreement and will guide you through the enrollment process. For a complete list of our locations, visit our locations page.
- By Phone: You can contact our Customer Care Department at 888.303.8298 and a Customer Care Representative will help you complete the agreement and will guide you through the enrollment process.
- Online: You can use the “Request Info” button through the Business Online Banking page and a Customer Care Representative will contact you to help complete the agreement and will guide you through the enrollment process.
How can I log in to Business Online Banking?
Business Online Banking can be accessed through each page of the Security Bank website. Simply click the orange “Online Banking” icon in the upper right hand side of the page, enter your User ID and click “Log In.” A new page will open that includes the Personal Identification Image that you selected. Enter your User Password and click “Submit.”
Note: If you have not set up your Personal Identification Image, a random image will appear. After you log in, you will be prompted to select an image.
What happens if I don't log off of the system?
Business Online Banking has a 10-minute time-out feature. If you are logged in for 10 consecutive minutes without using online banking, the system will automatically log you off. You can regain access by logging in again.
What happens if I forget my Business Online Banking User Password?
You are allowed 3 attempts to enter your User Password. On the third incorrect attempt, you will be locked out of the online banking system. To regain access:
- Business Online Banking Users must contact their Business Online Banking Administrator for password reset assistance.
- Business Online Banking Administrators must contact the Customer Care Department at 888.303.8298 Monday through Friday 8:00AM – 11:00PM CST and 9:00AM -5:00PM on Saturday and Sunday.
When will transfers show in my account?
The transfer cut-off time for current day's business is 8:00 p.m. CST. Any transfers made after this time will not be transacted until the next business day.
How much does Business Online Banking cost?
Business Online Banking is FREE for Security Bank business customers.
How do I add the optional bill payment service if I did not select it when I applied for online banking?
You must contact your Business Online Banking Administrator for assistance.
How much history can I see online?
You will have access up to 180 days of transactions as well as access to 18 months previous statements. Please keep in mind that the transaction and statement history file will begin to build from the date that you sign up for Business Online Banking.
What types of accounts can I view with online banking?
With Business Online Banking, you can view your checking, savings, CD and IRA accounts, as well as your loans.
How often is my account information updated?
The available balance for checking and savings accounts is real time and will change throughout the day based on the activity. For example, as you use your ATM or debit card or transfers money between accounts, the available balance will be updated to reflect the activity.