Safer than cash, simpler than checks — our debit cards give you instant access to account balances.
- Fast, free, and easy
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- Make purchases anywhere MasterCard® is accepted
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
Your Card. Your Look.
It's easy to personalize your debit card with a photo from our gallery. Just give us a call at (888) 303-8298 or visit any of our convenient locations and order yours today!
New to Security Bank? Apply online for a checking account and order your card right away.
Browse through our gallery of school mascots and other images for your debit card.
Read through our FAQ to learn more about our personalized debit cards.
When you bank with us, you're putting your trust in us to protect your money. That's why we are serious about security and fraud prevention. Debit card fraud can easily occur and we have services and resources that will help detect and alert you of unusual activity on your card. Our resources are designed to help mitigate fraud.
Debit Card Alert System
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we've improved our debit card alert system for potential fraud. Our enhanced alert system utilizes email, text and automated calls to verify transactions as "fraud" or "no fraud." By contacting you and confirming the validity of the transaction, we can reduce or even prevent fraudulent items from posting to your account.
Here's how it works:
- When potential fraud is detected, we will send you an email notification. The email will contain information about the transaction in question and will include the option to reply with "fraud" or "no fraud."
- After the email has been sent, we will send you a text alert notification. The text message will include the option to reply with "Yes" if the transaction is valid or "No" if the transaction is fraud.
- If no response is received from you, an automatic phone call will be generated that also includes transaction information in question with the option to confirm as "fraud" or "no fraud."
If you confirm that the transaction in question as "fraud," your card will be blocked and a Fraud Center Analyst will contact you for more information. If you cannot be reached to confirm the transaction as "fraud" or "no fraud", then a temporary block will be placed on your debit card until a response is received.
Here are some important tips and information that may be helpful:
- Reach out to Security Bank to ensure that your contact information on file with us is current. Our Fraud Center alert system uses your email address, mobile phone, home phone and work phone when attempting to contact you regarding possible fraudulent transactions.
- Remember that the Security Bank Fraud Center messages will never ask for your PIN or account number.
If you wish to speak with a Customer Care Representative, you may call 888-303-8298.
Please contact us either by utilizing Travel Notes in your online banking and mobile app, or simply call our customer care team.
To make a Travel Note in online banking, please log into your account and enter the Secure Message Center in the top right corner. Please let us know your dates of travel, destinations, best contact phone number, and last 4 digits of your debit card.
To make a Travel Note in your mobile bank app, simply log into your account and go to "Manage Debit Cards" to find Travel Notes. Please let us know your dates of travel, destinations, best contact phone number, and last 4 digits of your debit card.
Travel Notes are reviewed between the hours of 8:00-5:00 PM during normal business days. If submitted on a Friday after 5:00 PM, your travel notes will be reviewed the next business day.
You can also call our customer care team at 888-303-8298 between the hours of 8:00 AM-11:00 PM during normal business days to let us know about your upcoming travel.
Mobile carrier fees may apply.
Add an extra layer of security to your debit card with SMS Guardian text alerts.
- Easy enrollment
- Immediate action to freeze card
- Supported by all major phone carriers
- Up to 10 mobile numbers per card
To Get Started
Once you have chosen the "Get Started" button to enroll, you will complete two steps:
- Enter your debit card number and hit next
- Text in the short code you will be provided online in your phone to finish the enrollment process!
It’s easy to manage your card. Each alert will describe how to respond to the text if fraud is suspected and allows you to take immediate action.
To learn more about how to protect your accounts from fraudulent activity or how to report fraudulent activity, please visit our education pages.
Mobile carrier fees may apply.