Go Green eStatements
At Security Bank, we are committed to doing our part to help conserve our natural resources and protect the environment. eStatements cut down on paper waste, and they arrive sooner than by regular mail.
Plus eStatements are more secure than paper statements. Eliminating the trash or documents for thieves to steal makes it easy to protect your information.
- Easily view statements from any computer
- Accessible online 24/7
- Easy to use, easy to read
- Save on paper waste
- More secure than paper statements
- Arrive sooner than by mail
- Print or download easily for reference
Q. What are eStatements?
A. eStatements are just like your original paper statement, only emailed to you rather than delivered by U.S. Mail. They can be viewed, printed, or saved to your hard drive.
Q. What will eStatements cost me?
A. eStatements are free!
Q. Is it secure?
A. Your Security Bank online ID and password are your keys to eStatements. eStatements also use a security phrase, which identifies that the email being sent to you has originated from Security Bank.
Q. Can I get my eStatement anywhere?
A. Yes, because eStatements are emailed to you, you can access your statement from anywhere in the world. All you need is a computer equipped with the recommended system requirements and an internet connection.
Q. What are the system requirements?
A. Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 6.0 or higher is required to open and view your statement(s)/notice(s)*. Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for free here. We also recommend that you use the latest browser version available that supports 128 bit SSL Encryption. You will need email access with at least 1MB of free space to receive your statement(s)/notice(s)
*Acrobat and Reader are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and in other countries. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT ENDORSED OR SPONSORED BY ADOBE SYSTEMS INCORPORATED, PUBLISHER OF ACROBAT READER.
Q. Can I receive images?
A. Images are available depending on the type of account that you own. To learn if images are available on your account, please contact Customer Care, 888.333.8298.
Q. Can I print or save my eStatements?
A. Yes. You can save your statement to a folder on your computer by selecting 'Save As' from the 'File' menu option. To print your statement select 'File' from the menu options and select 'Print'.
Q. Can I have my eStatements emailed to another address?
A. Yes. Within eStatements you have the option to add one additional recipient. You will have the ability to maintain the email address and assign an ID and PIN for this additional recipient along with what documents they will receive. You can also save your statement to a file on your computer and email it to whomever you choose.
Q. Will I still get my paper statement via U.S. Mail?
A. eStatements eliminates the need to mail a paper statement. Once enrolled, you will receive your next statement by U.S. Mail AND by email; and from then on, you will only receive your statement by email. Although you are opting out from receiving your statement(s)/notice(s) by U.S. Mail, you have the option to receive a paper statement, at any time, by request.
Q. How do I get started?
A. You must be a Security Bank customer to enroll for eStatements. Follow eStatement instructions:
- 1. Go to Online Banking Log in on our homepage
- A. Enter User ID & Password
- 2. Click on E-Documents on the Blue Bar
- 3. Verify your email address is correct
- A. Change if necessary
- B. Enter a Security Phrase-See note in green
- C. Save Settings
- D. An email will be sent to you
- 4. Go to your email and follow these steps
- A. Open the PDF file
- B. Enter your SB Online user ID and Password.
- C. You will see a sample E-Statement
- D. Click on the RED confirmation link at the top
- E. This will open the SB web browser
- F. Enter SBank NetID & Net PIN
- G. Click on Documents and Settings and select Statements
- H. Save Settings
- 5. It will take you to Security Bank
- A. Electronic Statement(s)/Notice(s) Delivery Terms and Conditions
- B. Scroll to the bottom of the page
- C. Click I Agree and Print for your records
- 6. Your changes have been successfully saved.
Q. How can I regenerate a deleted confirmation email or create another confirmation email that was not initially received?
A. It's simple! Just follow these easy steps:
- 1. Go to your online banking sign in
- 2. Click on eDocuments
- 3. Go to email
- 4. Change your security phrase
- 5. Save settings
Q. What do I do if I did not get my confirmation email?
A. Check your junk/bulk mail and retrieve. Call your Internet Provider and ask why you are not getting emails from www.mysbank.com.
Q. Why did I get an eStatement for one of my accounts and not all of them?
A. This is probably because you have accounts that have not been selected for online delivery. To receive all your account statements electronically:
- 1. Go to your Online Banking and sign in
- 2. Go to eDocuments
- 3. Go to Documents and Settings
- 4. Under Document Selected for Delivery
- 5. Check the box to Select All
Q How can I make sure www.mysbank.com is not blocked from my pop up blocker?
A. There are two ways to do this:
- 1. Go to Start
- 2. Click on Control Panel
- 3. Go to Internet Options
- 4. Go to Privacy Tab
- 5. Click on sites
- 6. Enter www.mysbank.com
- 7. Click Allow
- 8. Click OK
- 1. Go to Start
- 2. Control Panel
- 3. Internet Options
- 4. Go to Security Tab
- 5. Go to Trusted Sites
- 6. Click on Site
- 7. Type "http://www.mysbank.com"
- 8. Click Save or OK
Q. How long are my eStatements in my Netteller?
A. Statements are saved for 18 months.
- How Do I Get Started?
You must be a Security Bank customer to enroll for eStatements. Follow instructions to get started:
1. Go to Online Banking Login on our homepage
2. Enter User ID & Password
3. Click on E-Documents
4. Verify your email address is correct
5. Change if necessary
6. Enter a Security Phrase
7. Save Settings
8. Click on Sign Up /Changes
9. Select Accounts and/or documents you wish to receive electronically
10. Save settings
11. Agree to Terms and Conditions