Let us save you a trip or two. Access your Security Bank accounts whenever you like, wherever you go.
- Manage bank accounts from your own computer
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Security Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access electronic statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download account information to QuickBooks®
- Encrypted service to keep information secure
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up automatic recurring payments
- Set up payment reminders
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Reduce paper waste
- Save on postage fees
Still Have Questions
Visit our Online Banking FAQ.
Visit our Security Tips section for information about banking safely online.
Quickbooks is a trademark of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
- Fast, convenient, and secure service for Security Bank customers enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Deposit checks
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile phone or device
- Utilize this service in three convenient ways:
- Web browsing
- Mobile app for select Apple® and Android™ devices
- Text banking
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
To Get Started with Mobile Banking
- For mobile browsing, visit http://mysbank.mobi from your mobile browser and log in using your online banking ID and password.
- For mobile app, download the free app for Apple® | Android™
- For text banking, simply text "ENROLL MYSBK" to 39257 from your mobile device. For more information on text banking, as well as a list of commands, visit our text banking guide.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone2
- Convenient service for Security Bank customers
- Save time; avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks
Endorsing Checks for Mobile Deposit
Checks deposited through the MySBank Mobile Banking App have endorsement requirements. Along with the payee’s signature, the endorsement requires “For Mobile Deposit Only – Security Bank.”
With Mobile Check Deposit, you can enjoy the convenience of using your smart phone's camera and your Security Bank Mobile Banking App to securely deposit your checks on your time.
To Get Started with Mobile Deposit
- Download the mobile banking app to begin your enrollment process.
- Call our customer service center at 888-303-8298 to activate our mobile deposit service.
- If you are not already a Security Bank online banking customer, please enroll online. Once enrolled in online banking, download the MySBank Mobile app in the App Store® or Google Play™ store.
- Log in to your mobile banking app using your online banking ID and password.
- Select "Mobile Deposit" from the Internet Banking Menu.
- Choose "Deposit Check." Continue to follow onscreen prompts.
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ for demo videos and answers to our most common questions about mobile deposit. If you need further assistance, be sure to contact us and we'll be happy to help.
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
2There is no fee for consumers. Business customers will be charged $7.95 monthly.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc. App store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Easily view statements from any computer
- Accessible online 24/7
- Easy to use, easy to read
- Save on paper waste
- More secure than paper statements
- Arrive sooner than by mail
- Print or download easily for reference
To Get Started with eStatements
You must be a Security Bank customer to enroll for eStatements. Follow the instructions to get started:
- Log in to online banking
- Click on “E-Documents”
- Verify your email address is correct; revise if necessary
- Enter a security phrase and save your settings
- Click on “Sign Up/Changes”
- Select accounts and/or documents you wish to receive electronically and save your settings
- Agree to Terms and Conditions
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ for answers to our most common questions about eStatements. If you need further assistance, be sure to contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- Quickly and easily send money from your checking or savings account
- Conveniently available within online banking
- Send money in a few easy steps
- Request money sent to you
- Send notification to contacts via email or text
- Minimal information required:
- Recipient's name
- Recipient's email address or mobile phone number
- No need to exchange private account information
- Save valuable time; no trips to the bank necessary
Log into Online Banking and select the "Bill Pay" tab. Then click the "Pay a Person" tab. Select Email and fill out the payee’s information (you will need the payee’s first and last name, email address, and phone number).
You will be asked to set up a keyword that you will provide to the payee. Then choose the method you want to activate the payee. After making your choice, you will receive a code to enter in the enrollment process. Your payee is now active and you can set up a payment.
In order to request money, you must set up someone in P2P before you can request payment.